About Jia Du
Jia Du is the Founder and Managing Director of Dudata. She has a decade of experience extracting value from data sets in the context of sales and marketing uplift, retail site network planning, enterprise-wide restructures, regulatory reporting, fraud and financial crime identification, and dispute resolution.
Dudata is a company on a mission to raise the accuracy, awareness, and accessibility of data analytics to improve strategy and decision-making for businesses across Australia & New Zealand. To learn more visit https://dudata.com.au/
- About Jia Du and experience migrating from NZ to AUS
- Her entrepreneurial experience and challenges faced
- About Dudata
- The future of Data analytics in the next decade
- How to promote a data driven culture in organisations
- Challenges of driving change and promoting a data-driven culture in organisations
- Impacts of COVID in data analytics and data science field
- Tips to having a successful career in Data
- What areas within the field can be explored by those who are non-technical?
- Advice for graduates or young professionals searching for employment
- Professional associations or memberships to join to develop industry knowledge