Well… what a year! I wasn’t going to write this post but thought it would be good to review what I did this year (global pandemic and all). Instead of writing what my year was like, I’ve lazily summarised it in the following infographic (thanks Canva!):
I’m not one to track numbers but these were the top 3 podcast episodes this year (in no particular order):
- Su-Li Tan: Journalism, Australia-Asia Relations & Racism
- Brad Chan: Expanding Startups to Asia
- Thomas Da Hose: Social Impact & ASEAN
This post wasn’t my greatest piece of work, but as I’ve learnt this year: 1 > 0
Although the year has felt like a messy blur, I’ve realised that I’ve been fairly pro-active:
- Started a podcast & interviewed over 15 guests
- Learned how to edit & produce quality audio
- Built a website on WordPress
- Learned a bit about social media marketing
- Got a new job
- Gave things a shot (e-commerce website, video editing & much more!)
Hopefully I can keep the momentum going and produce more quality content.
Happy holidays and wishing you all health & happiness in 2021!